Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Question about OL talent in round 2.
(04-24-2021, 02:17 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I guess I don't see the interior lineman, as all the names people keep saying they want in round two are... Jenkins, Eichenberg, Leatherwood, Radunz all these guys are tackles none of them played guard.

The natural interior guys are Vera Tucker, Humphries, Dickerson (no to the injured guy) and Meinerz. I left off Wyatt Davis since he is a round 3 projection and also... injured.

Of that group, I'd be happy with Jenkins.  I feel like he is the underrated sleeper of the top Tackle prospects in this draft.  He is going to be a mean SOB at RT for many years.  However, everything that I've been hearing and reading lately has him going late in the 1st round.  Eichenburg and Leatherwood may be fine, if allowed to ease into their NFL roles.  Radunz looks to have a high ceiling, but I also feel he will need a year or so of developmental time.

Also agree with you about Wyatt Davis.  I'm a Buckeye fan, and I still can't figure out what all the draft hype on this kid is for.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question about OL talent in round 2. - SunsetBengal - 04-24-2021, 05:04 PM