Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Last time we followed Joe Burrow's advice on a WR
What a stupid thread. The idea that Joe Burrow used his influence to get AJ Green tagged (before he was even drafted mind you) is absolutely absurd.

I swear, the things people buy into because of quotes taken from fluff interviews never ceases to amaze me.

"Hey, rookie QB! (Stupid smile from a stupid reporter who is about to ask a stupid question) What do you think about playing with AJ Green? How's that sound? (Reporter still smiling, or if it's Dave Lapham, just breathing out of his mouth)

How is there any answer to that question than the one he gave? You were just asked about a guy who played a decade in the city you're going to, who made multiple Pro Bowls, who the team has already said they want to keep. What else could you possibly say?

"Uh, I think he's washed up. I hope we get younger and spend that money on someone else."?????

This is now the 4th or 5th thread that is disguised as a new topic that really should just be in one of the Sewell threads.

I think I speak for a lot of people: We get it already. Some of you REALLY want an OL in round 1. Now kindly shut the **** up about it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last time we followed Joe Burrow's advice on a WR - Wes Mantooth - 04-24-2021, 06:39 PM