Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Question about OL talent in round 2.
(04-24-2021, 05:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Of that group, I'd be happy with Jenkins.  I feel like he is the underrated sleeper of the top Tackle prospects in this draft.  He is going to be a mean SOB at RT for many years.  However, everything that I've been hearing and reading lately has him going late in the 1st round.  Eichenburg and Leatherwood may be fine, if allowed to ease into their NFL roles.  Radunz looks to have a high ceiling, but I also feel he will need a year or so of developmental time.

Also agree with you about Wyatt Davis.  I'm a Buckeye fan, and I still can't figure out what all the draft hype on this kid is for.

WIth you 100% on Jenkins.  My hope is the so-called "RT Projection" has him fall to us at #38.  That would be a dream.  

Chase
Jenkins
Meinerz
Spencer Brown

I would literally get a tattoo of Duke Tobin's likeness on my butt cheek if our first four rounds looked like that.  Yes, I know it is all offense.  The FA has been almost all defense.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question about OL talent in round 2. - SHRacerX - 04-25-2021, 12:55 PM