Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Question about OL talent in round 2.
(04-25-2021, 09:59 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Make this pretty simple when these three things come together  below this could maybe be a conversation until then lets operate with the reality we faced which I put clear and straight forward in my previous post about the possible starting unit THIS YEAR on opening day or shortly there after because we are not near KC and if we don;t keep Burrow healthy we will never not even have a chance on that roadmap.

A.  When Burrow shows he is as great as Mahomes, we can discuss Oline philosophy 
B.  When the majority of other teams have a QB like Mahomes and follow what KC is doing
C.  When Mahomes has a injury like Burrow and lets see if KC continues down what they are doing
PS:  They did just trade for a top end tackle... 

This is amazing!  All off-season, I've heard over and over again that we should build like the Patriots and put a great OL in front of Burrow and he will make decent WR's look good...like Tom Brady.  Literally the GoaT.

Now, if you bring up KC's philosophy, you can't compare Burrow to Mahomes.

There are literally months between now and opening day.  Nobody buys this weak scare tactic.  Since you like quoting trends so much, there's a better chance of your prophesy happening if we take Sewell because you're ignoring our trend of 1st round picks getting injured and missing their rookie years.  If we want to fix the OL, we should draft 1 in 2 and 1 in 4, because our track records with 2nd and 4th round picks is better than our 1st's.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question about OL talent in round 2. - Whatever - 04-25-2021, 03:05 PM