Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT IF SEWELL & CHASE ARE GONE AT PICK 5
(04-25-2021, 12:41 PM)Au165 Wrote: It’s really not a possibility as the top 3 will 100% be QB simply from the actions we have seen. SF didn’t give away their future for anything other than a QB. NYJ didn’t trade away their starting QB not to take a QB. Urban Meyer didn’t finally jump into the NFL to not have a QB.

Anything is possible Draft Day.   Every year we see Top Rated Players FALL, often QBs.  Maybe teams are gun shy of Ohio State QBs, I would be, so many of them fail in the NFL.  Every year. players FALL. Maybe because ESPN is NOT Drafting, Teams are.  How many QBs are there that teams are thinking Franchise QB for the next 10 or 15 years ? Again, Ohio State QBs never do this. Then there were all the #1 pick QBs the Browns took who FLOPPED. Just because you need a QB, does not mean you draft a 5th round A J McCarron in the Top 5 of round 1. Top 5 better be a John Elway type. Bengals showed you can get an AJ Green in 1, and a Dalton in 2. Clemson Lawrence will go #1, but the other QBs come with giant question marks. The Ohio State QB drafted by Washington was better than this years Buckeye QB, and NO WAY that I would draft him Top 5, OH-IO QBs never cut the mustard in NFL.

So based on ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN,  what is PLAN B if they both are gone.  

I'm thinking one WILL be gone and it will make the choice of Sewell or Chase very simple with one of them gone. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHAT IF SEWELL & CHASE ARE GONE AT PICK 5 - kevin - 04-25-2021, 04:51 PM