Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you trade pick 5 if it meant losing your guy
(04-25-2021, 07:02 PM)Au165 Wrote: I’d go back to 7 and roll the dice, Detroit says they have explored going up and back. If they want to come to 5 for their guy I’d go to 7 and see what’s there. If everyone is gone I slide back again take best OL then come up from our 2nd rounder back into the 1st for a WR potentially or maybe a pass rusher.

Theoretically, if you go back to 7 and Pitts/Chase/Sewell are all gone it means that there is still a QB there which means NE at 15 is in play to come up and you could get a good haul and still get a really good offensive lineman.
I'd go back to but I'm more Sewell or really any of the 3 OT. But I'll be stoked if we get Chase but I think if Detroit moves up it's probably for Chase but it could be one of the Alabama guy's. I just hope the Bengals get a little creative and find a way to pick up an extra 3rd rounder. As long as our 1st 4 picks are 2 OL, DE and WR in no paticular order this draft would be a huge success. An extra 3rd gives you the opportunity to take a player you didn't expect to be there. Maybe a Zaven Collins in the 2nd or TE in the 3rd.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade pick 5 if it meant losing your guy - NUGDUKWE - 04-25-2021, 07:19 PM