Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Last time we followed Joe Burrow's advice on a WR
It was already pointed out that Burrow is not actively lobbying for Chase as shown during his interview with Cris Collinsworth . It is one of those things where media likes to blow things up into something it is not. And people here doing the same. Here is the quote that started it all.

https://lsutigerswire.usatoday.com/2021/02/01/joe-burrow-would-love-to-play-with-jamarr-chase-in-the-nfl-2021-nfl-draft-lsu-football/

Quote:“Burrow recently participated in an interview with Fanatics, which featured a live Q&A session with fans, and the quarterback was asked about playing Chase again in the NFL. I’d love to play with Ja’Marr,” Burrow responded. He’s a great player, we’re still in contact all the time, we talk every now and then. He’s a great dude and a great player. I’d love to have him on the team.”

He was asked how he would feel playing with Chase in an interview and that got blown up into something like Burrow is calling Mike Brown everyday demanding the Bengals draft chase (yes hyperbole). What would you expect him to say? "He's a great player but I would rather the Bengals draft someone else."

So as to the topic of this thread, and as noted by others Burrow didn't demand the Bengals keep Green. AJ was franchised well over a month before Burrow as drafted.

Burrow from what I have read has done a good job staying in his lane, working to be the best QB he can, as well as team leader. I'm sure that his thoughts on the team are taken into consideration but not to the magnitude that the OP suggests.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last time we followed Joe Burrow's advice on a WR - George Cantstandya - 04-25-2021, 07:19 PM