Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you trade pick 5 if it meant losing your guy
(04-25-2021, 07:02 PM)Au165 Wrote: I’d go back to 7 and roll the dice, Detroit says they have explored going up and back. If they want to come to 5 for their guy I’d go to 7 and see what’s there. If everyone is gone I slide back again take best OL then come up from our 2nd rounder back into the 1st for a WR potentially or maybe a pass rusher.

Theoretically, if you go back to 7 and Pitts/Chase/Sewell are all gone it means that there is still a QB there which means NE at 15 is in play to come up and you could get a good haul and still get a really good offensive lineman.

For some reason I didn't read your 2nd paragraph. But that would be my perfect draft scenario. Still a ton of talent available at 15 but with 2 trade backs you probably pick up 3 extra day 2 picks. Wouldn't happen because Duke Tobin said he doesn't want to trade out of range of those top guys. Which I agree Pitts, Chase and Sewell or OT should all be good although Pitts scares me atleast for our luck with TE's. With all the QB's going it's really gonna push some talent down the draft that might not be there in a normal year. Plus all those day 2 picks could put us on the fast track to competing for the division.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade pick 5 if it meant losing your guy - NUGDUKWE - 04-25-2021, 07:59 PM