Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you trade pick 5 if it meant losing your guy
(04-25-2021, 08:55 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I would trade back for Darrisaw or even Slater, but I would want a 2nd and either 3rd or 4th round picks to do it and nothing less. And if that were to happen, and a guy like Zaven Collins was siting there at 38, there would be very serious consideration to draft him, and then Dyami Brown in the 2nd. We can get a guy like Kendrick Green in the 3rd and could still have an extra pick and the rest of the draft to fill out needs.
I've tried not to think about trading back because I don't know how realistic it is but just look at the results. It's hard to imagine a Bengal fan being upset with that haul. I'd assume to get that kind of draft capital in results you'd have to trade back to the New Englandish range 15 or so and potentially risk missing out on a top tackle but even if you get the USC guy vera-tucker? who actually played tackle so I would think would have some emergency use at tackle capabilities( I mean Boling did it and from I could tell was pretty good at LT) and if Zaven Collins isn't there at 38 one of DE should be available. That would still be an amazing draft to that point with Dyami brown and Kendrick Greene.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade pick 5 if it meant losing your guy - NUGDUKWE - 04-25-2021, 09:38 PM