Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone name a better receiving core?
I have been a draft Sewell and move on guy. But I have been listening to everyone's logic that we can build the offensive line in rounds 2 & 3 and that the verdict on Jonah Williams is still out. Both of which I agree with and the only thing that scares me with Jonah is health. Although I do think we would be more than fine adding a WR a little later in the draft. I still see the potential of the Chase argument. But looking at the depth of this draft and the amount of needs of the Bengals I think the best move is trading back.

That's why I was disappointed when I heard Duke Tobins comments about really not wanting to trade back or atleast very far and more importantly really sounding like adding a WR was gonna be the way we are going. So I bought in and was really starting to lean Chase but then I thought of this and thought surely the Bengals would have as well. Which made me think what if that was all a smoke screen as a way to make everyone think were drafting Chase and sold on our draft position essentially driving up the price. I'm sure its not and we'll probably draft Chase but that would be some next level Kiser Sose ( not sure how to spell that) kind of smokescreen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone name a better receiving core? - NUGDUKWE - 04-26-2021, 10:17 AM