Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone name a better receiving core?
(04-26-2021, 12:37 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Year 1 Probably Still Better (no particular order):
Bucs
Vikings
Cowboys
Falcons

Obviously have no idea how Chase would immediately perform and later develop, but at least initially, I think those teams would be ahead. Also if AJ Green comes back to even 80% of his former self, I think you would have to consider putting the Cardinals on the list by the sheer strength of Hopkins, but I am not confident enough of that to actually add them on the list right now.

Bucs are good

Don't agree on the rest.  Vikings and falcons only have 2 receivers and Thielen wasn't good last year. I would take boyd over him and in college Chase was better than Jefferson and you add on Higgins we are better. 

Atl again has 2 very good WRs. I'll give you in the past and when healthy Julio is better than what we have but going forward I don't think that's the case ( big reason why ATL are trying to trade him now). And I think higgins and ridley is about the same. Gage is ok but not better than boyd or Chase (imo).

Cowboys...lol no... just no. Will see on cedee,  Idk why but im not impressed by Gallup and Cooper is way overrated.  

Someone mentioned Pitt and that's a NO FOR ME DAWG on them.  Yes they put up alot of yards but they never run the ball. I don't think they have a #1. Juju has proven he isn't and the other guys came in flashes some really good games some disappearing acts,  and  they whole core is known to drop alot of passes.

I think were #2,  to bucs at least for one more year. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone name a better receiving core? - Amalone002 - 04-26-2021, 10:31 AM