Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Had The First Shot Of The Vaccine!
(04-26-2021, 11:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry Brad.  I never saw that post.

Guess I have underestimated you. It is truly amazing that you have been able to hang out in bars and gyms all these years with no special protection despite have no immune system. And only a total bad ass would be able to work out with "destroyed" lungs and no oxygen or breathing assistance. 

Sorry for misjudging you the way I did. Glad we can finally let this issue drop.

You posted in the thread twice but never saw the post?  

Right.  

You attack me with sarcasm like I'm too stupid to see it and then try and just act like I'll be like "oh, he's truly sorry, I win!"

Don't think for a second that I'm just going to "let this issue drop."

How would hanging out in bars and gyms be a threat to my immune system?  If bars still allowed smoking, that smart-ass comment might stick, but, since they're not, there's no real reason that I can't be in bars.

A compromised immune system and damaged lungs doesn't need to be completely isolated from the world.  Look at Magic Johnson- he has AIDS, which stands for acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, which is a disease in which there is a severe loss of the body's cellular immunity, greatly lowering the resistance to infection and malignancy, meaning that he would be at a MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH higher risk than me, and he's frequently around other people, so why would being at a gym, usually early in the morning, that's never crowded, put me at risk?  Why would being at a small bar, that's never crowded or smoky, put me at risk?  

Like I always say, you use empty rhetoric and throw out backhanded insults like we're all too stupid to see, when, if I did the same to you, you'd be messaging the administration of this board trying to get me suspended or banned.  

What a complete joke of a post.

Messages In This Thread