Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone name a better receiving core?
(04-26-2021, 05:11 PM)Whatever Wrote: The big thing you're missing is targets.  Boyd and Higgins had 100+ targets last year.  Hardman, Watkins, and Robinson had 50-60 each.  That's because Boyd and Higgins are the top 2 receiving options for the Bengals while those guys are the 3-5 option.  If you put Boyd or Higgins on KC, they would be down in the 400-500 yard range, too, because they aren't getting 100+ targets with Hill and Kelce on the field.

I doubt Higgins is the 3rd option. 

It's amazing how half this fanbase (The same half that wants to draft a certain guy in round one funny enough) wants to sell short a guy who has one NFL season, was a 2nd round pick and literally developed into a really legit weapon with Burrow as the QB and has the ceiling to be a top 15 to top 10 WR in this league.

I'm so over this debate and the stupidity. I hope they take Chase... and then when we win 5 games, maybe Taylor gets fired and team Chase fanboi's can jump on the draft the LSU CB in round one in 2022 since he played with Burrow too....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone name a better receiving core? - Murdock2420 - 04-26-2021, 05:26 PM