Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone name a better receiving core?
WRs are only as good as their second year QB who is only as good as his o line and whether his team can run the ball.

Picking Chase is madness given the issues with Bengals o line.

I would have felt differently if they had done more in free agency to address the long standing woefully inadequate o line.

I'm concerned they will draft Chase and then say they have addressed the o line by a second or third round rookie or  signing another guard like XSF.

That is not acceptable and beyond stubborn and stupid.

Don't draft one of the top two o linemen and then watch the team have no running game again and Burrow gets his knee shredded again this year.

I want to give kudos to several who have said- if possible- trade out of 5, maybe still get the northwestern kid and one or more high draft picks this year or next.  That is a way better option than taking a luxury pick WR with the 5th selection.

By the way, someone said Collingsworth is on team Chase and that is not what I heard him say. I heard him say that Chase was fantastic but it wont matter if Burrow gets murdered again this year or words to that effect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone name a better receiving core? - bengals67 - 04-26-2021, 05:56 PM