Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone name a better receiving core?
(04-26-2021, 06:36 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I mean, they're really not.  He left out the fact that Tyreek Hill had 15 TD's last year and sat oout the last game of the season.

Tyreek Hill was 8th in the league in receiving yards, and 2nd in TD's in 15 games played.  Higgins was 28th in the league in receiving yards, and 33rd in TD's in 16 games played.

Fwiw, pointing this out doesn't mean Tee Higgins isn't good.  He had a fantastic rookie year. But I think some people need to be very careful with some of these comparisons.  Let's wait and see how he progresses before we start rolling his name out there with some of the names in this thread.
Okay yeah I guess they're is a little more to it than just yards and receptions and Hill has the game changing speed that Higgins doesn't. I know your not saying Higgins is bad but it was his rookie year but yeah Hill definitely does have some talent Higgins doesn't possess. I think the people he's talking about hating on Higgins are the guys saying we have to draft Chase because Higgins isn't a #1 and a mid rd WR isn't enough to help this offense. Which is probably too early to tell either way. I mean Boyd didn't breakout until his 3rd year and has been solid ever since.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone name a better receiving core? - NUGDUKWE - 04-26-2021, 06:54 PM