Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS takes up major 2A case
(04-26-2021, 08:24 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:   Law abiding people, which is the vast majority of people, aren't going to commit a crime with a firearm regardless of what they own.

That is why all i want is gun licensing and registration.

With no registration there is no way to hold gun owners responsible for their weapons.  That is why kids who want to shoot up schools and pretty much any criminal can get a gun whenever he wants.  It is the same reason we require every car to be registered to an owner.  it is a huge public safety issue and it is just common sense to have every gun registered to a specific owner.

Registration also makes it much easier for police to enforce the current laws against criminals possessing weapons.

and Licensing is another public safety issue.  Guns are extremely dangerous and many "law abiding citizens" end up shooting either themselves or other "law abiding citizens" with their guns.

There is no reasonable argument against gun registration.  the only argument against it is extreme paranoia.  It is comical how badly some people ahve been brainwashed,  For example i have shown SSF multiple public opinion polls which prove that democrats are not in favor of outlawing all guns.  But because a Democratic Presidential candidate who had about a 1% support said he wanted to take away one specific type of gun SSF insists that all other polls involving thousands of Democrats are all "fake news" or just "lies".  He has really gone over the edge on this issue.

Just look at this thread where he claims he has debunked my claims with facts (which he hasn't) but when I actually do debunk his arguments with facts like public opinion polls he insists that none of it is real.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOTUS takes up major 2A case - Au165 - 04-26-2021, 12:44 PM
RE: SCOTUS takes up major 2A case - Au165 - 04-26-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: SCOTUS takes up major 2A case - Au165 - 04-26-2021, 03:52 PM
RE: SCOTUS takes up major 2A case - yang - 05-03-2021, 01:08 PM
RE: SCOTUS takes up major 2A case - fredtoast - 04-26-2021, 08:34 PM