Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone name a better receiving core?
(04-26-2021, 08:40 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Yup.  I'd rep you'd more if I could.

I'm sure you know this, but for others that don't or never considered it:  Notice how Dave Lapham never said shit about AJ Green during 2019.

Hiss whole rant about Gresham was that if you go through pre-game drills like that you should be out their playing with your team.  (Pretty sure this was a one game thing).  Meanwhile, AJ ran through pre-game drills for like half the season and Lapham didn't say one f'n word.

Only difference was one guy was on his way out, and the other guy was one of the organization's favorites.

Dave Lapham is a total clown.  Honestly one of the worst announcers I've ever heard in my entire life.  He makes it impossible to follow the game at times and I don't how anyone thinks stuff like "The Steelers brought a 60 gallon drum of whoop-ass and sprayed it all over the Bengals" is funny or entertaining. 

Yes he did. LOL. He talked about it quite a bit and said AJ looked absolutely good to go in pregame drills and maybe the team or AJ decided to shut it down. He also said he didn't understand why he wasn't out there if he was able to do everything without pain in warmups. He talked about this on a few occasions. 

Gresh never flat out called AJ out, but he commented on AJ looking unbelievable and full speed during warmups. I have no doubts that the team told him to tone it down after Gresh cried about it. Gresham was soft, everyone knows it, and he was a huge baby after being called out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone name a better receiving core? - PDub80 - 04-26-2021, 09:04 PM