Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do you hit your panic button this draft?
(04-26-2021, 09:46 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I want Chase in round 1, but if we don’t take OL in round two I’ll be terrified. I can see a stud DE or somebody falling that we can’t pass up, but if that’s the case we either need to try very hard to move up from our 3rd rounder or pray that a great OL falls to our 3rd rounder. If we don’t take OL by round 3 I’ll lose my mind.

I was very excited for Higgins in round 2 last year, but probably most excited about Hubbard when we stole him. I’ve been following a lot longer than that but my memory is garbage so I’m not even going to try to remember anything before then. Oh and Billings, loved him.

Very upset with the Fisher pick given our other needs. I was understanding of the Og pick at the time even though I wanted to address an actual need but Fisher smh. Wasn’t happy with Sample either but tried to keep an open mind. Was pissed about Vigil but quickly become ok with it after reading his tweets just because he amused me and nothing you can do about the pick at that point so may as well laugh and hope for the best
I almost jump thru the roof, when we landed Hubbard. He was never in any conversation pertaining to us taking him. 
As to the OP, I'm not a person who panics.

Most excited: Big Daddy
Most Disappointed: Chris Perry
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When do you hit your panic button this draft? - sandwedge - 04-26-2021, 09:53 PM