Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone name a better receiving core?
(04-26-2021, 09:04 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Yes he did. LOL. He talked about it quite a bit and said AJ looked absolutely good to go in pregame drills and maybe the team or AJ decided to shut it down. He also said he didn't understand why he wasn't out there if he was able to do everything without pain in warmups. He talked about this on a few occasions. 

Gresh never flat out called AJ out, but he commented on AJ looking unbelievable and full speed during warmups. I have no doubts that the team told him to tone it down after Gresh cried about it. Gresham was soft, everyone knows it, and he was a huge baby after being called out.

How good did AJ Green look to you at any point past October of 2018? Lapham was either lying, or doesn't know what he's talking about.

I'd also like to point out that Jermaine Gresham pancaked a prime Geno Atkins during the Oklahoma drill on the last Hard Knocks the Bengals appeared on. He may not have been a thinking man's player, or even very good, but I don't think he was soft.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone name a better receiving core? - jason - 04-27-2021, 01:36 AM