Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone name a better receiving core?
(04-27-2021, 01:39 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wasn't saying his opinions are always correct...just saying that he's likely repeating things he's heard inside the building. So I don't judge him on what he says because I keep that in mind. Especially with the Gresh situation, because it seemed Marvin took issue with Gresh as well.

As much as we see, we really don't know compared to the guys in the building, and that may have been a question for Marv and others...at that time.

Tbh, I think some people just don't like the way the guy speaks and once people decide they don't like someone, they tend to only view them through a negative lens.

Honestly I loved Lapham back in the day when I loved outta market, and could only really hear the Bengals on 700. That was the 1990s, and his style was comforting or something, and reminded me of growing up in southwest Ohio. He's worn on me though, and the little things have started to bother me over the years, and now his delivery drives me crazy. I still like Dan Hoard though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone name a better receiving core? - jason - 04-27-2021, 01:44 AM