Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell
(04-27-2021, 04:13 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: We would have a average OL if they get a G in round 2... on paper.

But paper doesn't play games. 

While I get that people are fascinated with Madden style games and want Chase cause... we scorez all da pointz...

I don't get the magical belief that the line is fixed with a flawed prospect starting at a new spot. Unless you take Davis, Trey Smith, Ben Cleveland or Green you are moving a center or tackle to guard.

But the real mystery to me remains, why anyone believes: 

Jonah will play 16 games... when he has played in only 10 in 2 years. 

XSF will play a full season, hasn't done it in 3 years.

Hopkins will be the same after his ACL. He might but.. a knee injury to a center? 

The odds of a Jordan sighting on the line next year are high if they wait till round 2 or 3 to address the line.

It remains simple. If the team believes the line is a real issue, they take Sewell. If they pass on Sewell they aren't concerned about the line and think 1 draft pick will be enough. Remember last season when they ignored it till late... well Tobin sees starters in round 3 so don't be surprised when round 3 hits and we finally go after a guy.

I just don’t see the value in Sewell, when MANY others don’t even have him as the top Oline prospect. Many have him outside top 10 overall prospects. You can’t say the same thing for Chase. He is the first CONSENSUS # 1 WR in the draft since Calvin Johnson.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell - Rubekahn29 - 04-27-2021, 04:48 PM