Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell
(04-27-2021, 04:48 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I just don’t see the value in Sewell, when MANY others don’t even have him as the top Oline prospect. Many have him outside top 10 overall prospects. You can’t say the same thing for Chase. He is the first CONSENSUS # 1 WR in the draft since Calvin Johnson.

Many others? I've seen some reports sure but overwhelming what I see is people that know what it takes to compete at a high level in the NFL and have long NFL careers all saying he needs to be the pick.

If it was just Willie or Just Munoz or just Lapham, or just Housh or just McGee or just the list goes on and on, I'd be like okay, maybe there is concern, but all the former players who really cover this team agree on one guy. That speaks volume. 

Of course it doesn't matter, Tobin is a moron, he'll take Chase, cause that sells tickets and money is more important then wins to the Bengals. The pick at 5 will absolutely confirm that.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell - Murdock2420 - 04-27-2021, 04:55 PM