Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell
(04-27-2021, 04:50 PM)TJ528 Wrote: Murdock you're also talking about a team who didnt believe they had any issues on the OL going into last season. 

If I remember correctly, both Duke and Zac had the utmost confidence in Turner and the guys we had on the OL to protect Burrow and keep him standing all season long.  

Hmmm must not have had much confidence in them considering Turner was let go, Burrows recovering from a major injury and 1/2 the OL will be replaced.  

I think in the eyes of Tobin, he got Pollock back and got Reiff, so the line is fine.

He'll go Chase, then BPA in 2 like an Edge or LB and then maybe round 3 picks up a Guard since he has starter grades on guys in round 3. 

Ticket sales will go up, cause "we haz da Chase" "We gettin the LSU back together"

And we can enjoy a top 10 pick in 2022 again. This is like an actual replay of the Andrew Luck shit show. I wonder if half their fan base was constantly screaming against picking the good OL players to get him another weapon as his career slowly withered away?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell - Murdock2420 - 04-27-2021, 04:58 PM