Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell
(04-27-2021, 04:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I think in the eyes of Tobin, he got Pollock back and got Reiff, so the line is fine.

He'll go Chase, then BPA in 2 like an Edge or LB and then maybe round 3 picks up a Guard since he has starter grades on guys in round 3. 

Ticket sales will go up, cause "we haz da Chase" "We gettin the LSU back together"

And we can enjoy a top 10 pick in 2022 again. This is like an actual replay of the Andrew Luck shit show. I wonder if half their fan base was constantly screaming against picking the good OL players to get him another weapon as his career slowly withered away?

well one of 2 things will happen.  We pick Chase and we end up 9-8ish if everything plays out alright.  

We pick Chase and we're 5-11 because we had injuries on the OL and don't have the depth and experience needed for an AFC North team.  

Listen I understand Reiff is an upgrade, but to say that Jonah is going to be healthy all seasons is basically hopes and dreams because it hasnt happened in 2 seasons yet.  

You are definitely correct either way I think we're still drafting in the Top 10 again next year, and hopefully with Tobin's ass fired and Taylors Clown Show walked outta town. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell - TJ528 - 04-27-2021, 05:08 PM