Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do you hit your panic button this draft?
No joke, I hit the panic button a long time ago. Just seeing where our priorities still lie is frightening. Also just the fact that we'll be telegraphing our Day 2 picks and surrendering a lot of our BPA flexibility as we try to make-up for how we passed on OL at #5- that also gives me a wet willy. The opportunity cost of filling a niche while our team has no depth and glaring holes on the lines is impossible to ignore.

I just think of guys like Rousseau, Farley, Nixon, Ojulari, Phllips, Oweh, Marshall, Bateman, Harris, Owusu-Koramoah, Paye or any number of other guys later (Perkins, Holland, Grant, J.Davis, Basham, Freiermuth) slipping through the cracks and being available at 38 or 69, while we're still picking through the OL leftovers trying to do what we should've done earlier, and it's beyond frustrating. How many starters are we gonna miss because of that? Ugh.

Maybe the panic has subsided, tho. It's more like resignation at this point. Still sucks. I won't be good company at a party for at least the next few days lol.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When do you hit your panic button this draft? - tms - 04-27-2021, 06:50 PM