Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Exciting and New Thread About Something Unique (MUST READ)
(04-27-2021, 01:20 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I think the Bengals should draft Sewell.

I know there's 874 different threads that already exist where I could put this but I really felt like this deserved it's own thread.  Sorry about the title but it's really important for you to know that Sewell is our man and you'd have to be INSANE not to take him.

PS Sewell rhymes with cool.  And if we want to be cool then we'll draft Sewell.

PPS  Chase rhymes with case.  And we'll have a case of the blues if Joe Burrow gets hurt.

PPS I really want Sewell!!!!

To win now, they should take Pitts or Chase if both are available. This may be the best OT draft in decades so I am confident we can get a very good OT in round 2, not so confident we get a great TE or WR in round 2.

Long term though, they should take Sewell and then sign a vet WR to help Higgins and Boyd. Sewell at a minimum in next few years will be a great OT (right or left) and possibly HOF OT who is still a kid compared to the older college players.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exciting and New Thread About Something Unique (MUST READ) - Luvnit2 - 04-27-2021, 09:51 PM