Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell
(04-27-2021, 10:34 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: People compared him to Andrew Luck who went 11-5 his rookie year.

Again, it is simple.

If Burrow is elite and the QB he was hyped to be, he doesn't need Chase. Look at the WRs that cycle through Pitt, look at Green Bay with one guy, look at Brady where WRs go to be discovered...

If we have to have Chase for Burrow to be elite, then we botched the pick last season and should have gotten the extra picks and taken Herbert.

Can't be both.

He doesn’t “need” Chase. He can be a very good QB without a true stud #1 WR. I just don’t know why wouldn’t want to give him one though when have the chance. Other than this silly notion that Sewell is the only good offensive lineman in this draft.

You keep bringing up positions I took, or things I said however long ago. Fact is, things change. Opinions change. Once I really started diving into this draft class, and heard the arguments for going Chase and OL in 2 & 3 I switched sides. I don’t really see that as a bad thing. I never like digging in so much that I’m not open to having my mind changed.

I’m also just trying to stay positive about all this. It’s been clear for a few weeks they’re leaning towards Chase, and not only do I not want to spend the entire offseason being miserable over a single draft pick, I also think that selection would make sense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell - Nicomo Cosca - 04-27-2021, 11:02 PM