Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell
(04-28-2021, 10:45 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: It's the Bengals philosophy and it will never change.  They draft Burrow and he takes a record number of hits in the 10 games and he gets hurt.  

During the season, EVERYBODY was saying, we have to do everything in our power to protect the guy.  fans, media, team, announcers.  EVERYBODY.

Bengals response - let's hire a new line coach, add a 32 year old right tackle and ignore the interior line in free agency.  Now let's go ahead and draft a WR.  Makes no sense.

I could make a strong that we should be going Sewell at 5 and IOL in round 2.  Say what you want, but the interior line is still a mess.  Especially with the best guy coming off an ACL.

If I was the GM I would draft at least 3 offensive lineman in the first 4 rounds.  I have heard some experts say that Sewell has the same potential as Orlando Pace, I just don't know how the Bengals could pass that up.  I think I will be sick if Sewell turns out to be that good and we pass on him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell - AtomicBlaze - 04-28-2021, 11:27 AM