Poll: Will You Buy A Handicalendar?
No
YES!
It Depends On The Price
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?!
(04-28-2021, 07:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No offense Brad, but if you are really serious about this you should have already been in touch with every book store within 100 miles of your home.  You need some serious business/marketing advice to make this work.  No one here can help you with this.

Charities spends tons of money on these type of marketing projects.  if you could somehow tie this to just one charity then you might get the professional help you need, but it does not seem that is the direction you are going.

I respect what you are trying to do, but the fact is that people just don't like looking at handicapped people as "decorative items".  It is going to be hard to sell this calendar. 

You come in here and bash my thread and just try to make it sound like you're smarter than everyone when really your "advice" is just to try and degrade me and my idea.

I have a team reaching out to local bookstores and schools and I'm also going to try and sell the idea to bookstores at places like UK and UL (on top of local colleges and universities that I have good relationships with).

I already have nine or ten charities lined up that are going to cover the costs and get sponsorship spots for it.

We also have surveys out to gage the level of interest and we're speaking with schools and places to get the idea out.

I'm going to email more places once we get everything more organized.

Actually, just for shits and giggles, I decided to Google and find out if physical calendars are still popular. and this website says 78% of people use a printed calendar at home or at work!

Quote:Despite the popularity of mobile technology, studies show that 78%* of consumers still use a printed calendar at home or at work. That’s a LOT of people using good old-fashioned pen and paper, and proof that printed calendars still make great advertising.

78%!
Do you realize how INCREDIBLE THIS IS?!  You posted trying to bash me, like you always do, and just end up bashing yourself!

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?! - BFritz21 - 04-28-2021, 08:19 PM