Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Bridgewater trade effect draft trade prospects
(04-28-2021, 08:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It seems pretty evident that the Panthers made their QB move, when they traded for Darnold.  Now, with the Broncos trading for Bridgewater, I think that takes Denver out of the potential "trade up" equation, just like Carolina.

If either of those two teams ever had ambitions of trading up to 5 with the Bengals, I'm pretty sure those ships have sailed by now.

I wouldn't rule out Denver at all.  The key piece of the puzzle is Atlanta.  No one thinks they will take a QB (at least most don't) but someone could surely offer them a trade to get that spot and take a QB, like Lance or Fields if he drops (which STILL puzzles me).  

I don't see the Bengals accepting any trade offers.  They are going to stay put.  

Detroit could absolutely be in the QB market for one of those two, and I don't see Carolina sitting on Darnold.  He is basically getting a one-year tryout.  Denver surely would be interested.  If Miami trades out of #6 and accumulates even MORE picks, watch out for that team.  Someone, in my estimation, would have to leap Detroit to be sure they get whatever QB is left after Atlanta picks (unless they trade out).  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Bridgewater trade effect draft trade prospects - SHRacerX - 04-29-2021, 08:30 AM