Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell
(04-29-2021, 05:47 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: If they are truly good prospects, they won't be there at 38.  There are several teams that need line help in the 20s and the start of the 2nd round.

Jets, Steelers, Ravens, Saints, Falcons, Dolphins and Eagles all could use an OT.

I'm sorry, but getting OT7 in this draft isn't ideal by any stretch.  Imagine drafting the single most important guy in the sports world, then let him get hit at a record pace and follow that up by ignoring the top O-line prospect in the draft.  It's far from ideal and goes against every sound team building concept around,

It has honestly blown my mind that people have talked themselves into being okay with this.

I get that Chase is a really nice looking prospect...but so is Sewell...and we all saw what happened to our guy last year.

All that said, I'm not going to let drafting Chase ruin my night. He's a fantastic player, and hopefully we just "get lucky" with the scraps we pick through in round 2.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell - Shake n Blake - 04-29-2021, 06:14 PM