Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden/Harris Just Lost Re-election
(04-29-2021, 08:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It is an odd contradiction to be pushing to legalize marijuana, which I've been in favor of for decades, at the same time you ban menthol cigarettes and Black and Milds.  I can't use marijuana, for obvious reasons, but a large number of my friends do.  If you're doing edibles be careful.  They hit you all at once and it's a completely different type of high.  Even experienced smokers can take too much.  If you take too much you're going to have a bad time.

Oh, I fully plan on like cutting that shit into small pieces to start with. I'm fortunate enough to know enough people doing it legally, now, that I have heard the stories. One of my favorite comedians is also like me in the tolerance department, so I've been taking note of his experiences out in LA now that he's all citified himself.

I just want the feds to get on it because with it being a federally controlled substance, answering those questions on a NICS check truthfully becomes a sticky wicket.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden/Harris Just Lost Re-election - Belsnickel - 04-29-2021, 08:14 PM