Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we wait until the draft is over?
(04-30-2021, 11:03 AM)Beaker Wrote: Thats cool that she did that even though she prolly didnt want to at first, but chose to spend time and share your interest. Tell her I said Nice job!

Well the living room couch is her domain, and she wasn't moving so I was "allowed" to have the draft on.  She got into it so it stayed on the whole time.

She liked how cute Trevor and his HS sweetheart were together.  How he seemed so cool and her so sickly nervous.  He's used to millions watching him, she's not.  hehe

Funny thing - when she saw Chase right before the Bengal's pick, it went something like this in regard to Chase: 
wife: "Uh Oh, he's not going to be good."  
me: "huh? Why do you say that?"
wife:  "Look at him all swaggering, with glasses on inside.  He's drunk or high."
me:  "LOL - he's a wide receiver.  They all act like that.  Swagger and personality.  You watch, the craziest outfits, strides, presences will be among the Wide Receivers."
Then Waddle was drafted and she watched him walk out in sunglasses and his outfit and then she knew it was just a thing with WR's.  lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we wait until the draft is over? - Stewy - 04-30-2021, 11:10 AM