Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP O-LINE IN 2 FOR BENGALS per ESPN
(04-30-2021, 04:27 PM)Stewy Wrote: No they F'ing should not.  No NFL team should listen to any of those entities....ever.  

They should evaluate the players, rank them, have a strategy and draft and sign FA's to fill the scheme and improve the team.

The last thing I want is Duke Tobin listening to me or anyone else on these forums.

I somehow think that you think Mike Brown wants to win a SuperBowl instead of make money, you would be a new Bengals fan if so.

We got so far with Carson and Chad, Andy and AJ, and soon Joe and Chase - although Joe is the best QB out of the 3.

They are money maker combinations, especially after Joe broke some bones, this is a neutral pick for me. It's apparent Joe Burrow can win with a bunch of scrubs, if he's protected. With a better line you could have had average RBs and average WRs and won with Burrow back there - we don't have an average WR core before this pick, we are above average. Why not improve where we're weak?

Do we have to really ask if Mike Brown only cares about money, at this point? Yeah they shouldn't listen to us, none of us are experts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TOP O-LINE IN 2 FOR BENGALS per ESPN - reuben.ahmed - 04-30-2021, 06:23 PM