Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those that hated the trade down.
(05-01-2021, 08:29 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I wasn’t watching it live but if I was I would have been upset trading back and missing on Barmore Jenkins and Eichenberg. Like super upset.

I just happened to see the pick and didn’t know anything about how the round started. Loved it. Then had someone tell me we traded down with the Pats and got two 4th round picks before taking Jack the Jiant. I almost pooped.

We needed a massive infusion of talent. And we had a damn good free agency. Then we addressed our 3 biggest weaknesses with our first 3 picks being big time players at those positions.  And now we have 7 picks to keep stock piling talent. We are crushing it.
Yes crushing it since Burrow got hurt we added a 30 plus tackle in FA for 1 year, passed on consensus best Tackle in draft, then traded back to pick a another tackle that just had back surgery that we hope to move to guard where he never played and then continued to pass on Oline in 3rd now we drift to our dreaded 4th round bust range for Oline. I dont think we are crushing it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those that hated the trade down. - Essex Johnson - 05-01-2021, 08:46 AM