Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those that hated the trade down.
(05-01-2021, 09:50 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I agree and what gets me is it feels the Chase supporters totally want to silence those like us but many of those have great pushed for a total reload on the line and have blasted picks like Sample right when they came out or blasted Bengals for picking someone with injury history and now they just put blinders on... and
say don;t complain or you are a non Bengal supporter..

I admitted in a previous post I overreacted to Carmen some though from again many of Chase supporters  stated: you should not reach even by a few picks high in draft so can't think about Slater etc.. but i guess that stops in 2nd round ??  Carmen was projected late 2nd round by most so this is a reach by their standards.  

Lets have a fair debate on this draft: which means debate our points not try to silence those that disagree since it hurts a certain narrative especially since many have done the same thing we are doing before.

Finally i would have graded this better if we would have taken a damn lineman in 3rd round...

Sorry, but a lot of you anti-Chase guys are like drama queens and constantly make outlandish false statements.  No one is trying to silence you.  You post all the time every day,  but the constant claims that Burrow is going to die and even your  biased veiwpoints are obvious to most.  Many are just trying to justify their position instead of being open to new facts.

Most offensive line experts had Carmen as the 2nd best guard prospect in the draft.   We need a guard.  You also want a guard.  We get a tp guard that some have rated as a first / 2nd round prospect AND 2 additional 4th round picks, and people cry?  Really?

Carmen had minor surgery and no pro day or he would have been a first round pick.  He is a proven experienced top talent. 

Some people will never be happy.   If the Bengals and experts are good with him then I am as well.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those that hated the trade down. - yang - 05-01-2021, 11:14 AM