Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A broader point to consider re the Chase pick...
(05-02-2021, 01:03 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: While I have been critical of Taylor (and his record merits it), even I have to say one of the things he has excelled at (and there are not many) is his relationship with Burrow. And the OP makes a good point about the Chase pick furthering that relationship.

All the defensive guys seem solid. At least the RD3-4 guys. Ossai was good value at a need. But is a bit of a tweener (but versatile). DE from Tulane & DT from LSU solid depth.

Not too thrilled with any of the other offensive guys and felt we took the kicker a round (or two) early. Wanter another speed guy in 5th (Iowa WR).

Baltimore and Cleveland both did better than us and were better going in. Best case is 3rd in division.

The Taylor burrow one is a difficult one. in all sports often players like a coach and have a good relationship but that doesn't mean he's the right person to get the most productivity. Sometimes players don't even know their limit and their peak and it's a coaches job to bring that out. I would have loved to have seen joe Brady come in because they had a great relationship too except they were actually successful on the field. Think we missed a trick and even more so with the LSU roster.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A broader point to consider re the Chase pick... - G man - 05-02-2021, 01:40 AM