Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A broader point to consider re the Chase pick...
(05-02-2021, 12:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That's the thing though, he didn't ask for a better O-line, he asked for Ja'Marr Chase, a WR who can get open immediately. The team gave him what he wanted. Were he to take another beating, like you said, he would have no one to blame but himself. Lot's of people on here were criticizing the possibility a young QB would be making personnel decisions, and in the end I don't think he did. But the top two targets were both the best in the draft at their relative positions, and he was given input, which is huge towards keeping you QB happy. Joe obviously felt a better receiver would help him more than one offensive lineman. I think what Taylor and Tobin did was excellent. (I know that will surprise you)

Doesn't surprise me. I've been a Taylor fan since he came here. Although my patience is starting to run thin because of our W-L record, I think he's a good human and a great personal coach. As for Head Coach, it remains to be seen. But one thing we need is a team who's in it to win it. Well motivated with a brother like feeling. He is trying to achieve that comradery. As we know, there is a lot of moving parts in a game and players need to have symmetry with one another. I think he's pretty decent in that regard.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A broader point to consider re the Chase pick... - HarleyDog - 05-02-2021, 04:09 PM