Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Rudy Giuliani's Apartment Raided
(05-02-2021, 12:13 PM)samhain Wrote: I almost feel sorry for Rudy.  I guess when you're a successful public figure, there comes a time when you need to decide whether to do absolutely anything to maintain any form of public relevance, or just accept that you're through.  Rudy obviously chose option 1, and is seemingly paying a price for it on loop.

IMO Rudy never emotionally recovered from his disastrous run for Senate vs a carpetbagging Hillary Clinton.  He stood a good chance of beating her before his personal life melted down on a level that forced him to withdraw and allowed Hillary to continue to groom herself for her unsuccessful attempt to be president.  He's a perfect Trump stooge.  He has zero concern for the Republican Party, it's future, or it's constituents.  He just wanted to smash some libz after being mortally butt-wounded by the Clintons on his home turf, and it's all he's been about since.

If this guy would have just gone away after 08 or even 01
when he was still "America's Mayor", his legacy would largely have remained intact.  He's a walking bad decision who does nothing but serve as pure comic relief for the left he wanted revenge against.  I'm sure Trump's cabinet just loved having Rudy's idiotic sideshow with fellow clown Sidney Powell co-opt any efforts to maintain dignity post election loss.  It was like watching someone die, then seeing them shit their pants act their final involuntary act, lol.  He should just change his name to shitstain Rudy.  It would go along with whatever he has running down his face in his post-election pressers.

I wonder if he might be suffering from the beginnings of dementia or something.

It's seems his judgment, his ability to differentiate between good and bad decisions, has seriously deteriorated. Had he retained it, he could have remained an important public figure to whom people listened.

Bad judgment or no, I would like to see him--and Trump--held to account for trashing the career of Marie Yovanovitch.  

Rudy got an honorable diplomat who had served the US well summarily fired, apparently because she would not put Trump's career above honorable service to the country. 

That's what the Trump administration did--fire people who could not be corrupted.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Rudy Giuliani's Apartment Raided - Au165 - 04-28-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Rudy Giuliani's Apartment Raided - Dill - 05-02-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: Rudy Giuliani's Apartment Raided - CJD - 05-03-2021, 12:55 PM