Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions and opinions of opinions...
(05-02-2021, 02:48 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I agree 100%. There are a lot of great Bengals fans here ranging from people that just watch the games and follow for fun (that's me) to people that do tons of research and analysis. That said, yes if someone posts their opinion it is open to being criticized by others. I just expect such criticism to be productive and not so much, "You idiot why would you think that?"

I think the thing to remember is that the person you are responding to is a real person and not some chat bot or whatever. They have their own lives and experiences. It is so easy to feel so disconnected from others on the Internet and not see fellow participants as real people. I'm guilty of forgetting that myself as I have made jokes about other forum members here. But anyway, if someone posts their opinion feel free to challenge it in a respectful way.

I’m OK with it.Minus the name calling which I think is sort of crossing the line .We can agree to disagree.Opinions are like rear ends.Everybody has one.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions and opinions of opinions... - ezekiel23 - 05-02-2021, 05:35 PM