Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How will we do in the North in 2021
(05-04-2021, 08:40 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: 1-5 The other teams didnt take a step back

Xeno, this is the record I'm feeling against the North this season myself.  Did the Bengals improve in the off season?  Yes they did, but did they improve enough to compete with both the Ravens and Browns?  I personally don't believe so.  Will not get our ass whipped by the Ravens this year? I think we'll be a lot more competitive than we've been the past 3-4 years.  The Browns are only getting better as well.  I don't believe there will be a fall off from last year. I do think they have a competent front office now and a good GM, and best of all they found a competent head coach who knows what he's doing.  

I think the Bengals had a good draft last year and a good draft this year, but this team was so depleted of talent due to age and letting players go that they need to restock.   

I do believe that after 3 years of rebuilding this team "SHOULD" be 11-6 this year, and competing for the playoffs but I think 6-8 wins is where they'll be due to the competition in their division.   If this team doesn't make the playoffs then that's a reflection of the coaching staff and they need replaced.  No matter how much improvement they show, Taylor and his cronies need to go. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How will we do in the North in 2021 - TJ528 - 05-04-2021, 09:00 AM