Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How will we do in the North in 2021
(05-04-2021, 09:51 AM)northernbengal Wrote: I would say we are the 3rd toughest division in the NFL. The NFC West is insane, it arguably has 3 super bowl contenders. The NFC East I think is better than us too, Bellicheck is all in, the Bills would be good again, the dolphins will be a playoff team, and the Jets should improve.

I think we go 3-3 maybe 4-2. I think the Browns struggle a bit early, the Ravens will fall off late season as they display their limited passing game on film, and the Steelers start with a .750 record and collapse at the end of the season due to injuries, Big Ben, and a poor oline. 

What???

Please tell me you meant the AFC East, and I disagree.  The Jets still suck and Miami has Tua (complete mystery that his team saw not be as effective as Fitzmagic).

The Pats will be competitive, and the Bills are still very rich in talent and have the rookie deal still in place for their QB, but the AFC North has four playoff caliber teams.  Yes, I am including the Bengals in that and folks will say that is a stretch, but I have faith.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How will we do in the North in 2021 - SHRacerX - 05-04-2021, 10:11 AM