Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How will we do in the North in 2021
(05-04-2021, 10:34 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I like our QB better, our WRs better, and our TE room better.  The Browns have the better offensive line and, not coincidentally, the better running attack.  I think it will all come down to how this defense comes together.  

We saw Vonn Bell start slow but come on strong, and there is much better depth across the defensive line and secondary.  If Burrow can put up 30 burgers, this team should win a lot of games.  

On offense I like our QB better and WR better.  Our TE's are competent but not great.  Our offensive line we'll see what happens but right now it's improved over last season.  Anything will be an improvement over last season.  

I agree with you on 30+ per game but I still think Lou's defensive is going to give up 24-27 a game so it'll be shoot out.  

Zac's actually shown me he can sometimes put an effective game plan together, Lou hasnt shown me shit yet.  So i have 0 faith in his ability to put together a defense even if he has the talent. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How will we do in the North in 2021 - TJ528 - 05-04-2021, 10:39 AM