Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How will we do in the North in 2021
(05-04-2021, 01:33 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Steelers may be in for a fall ? Much depends on Pig Ben. 

But the Ravens and Browns will most likely have winning records at a minimum. To be honest I don't have a lot of faith Mayfield is the real deal. But hell. We've lost games to the Browns in many seasons where they had Joe Umptyscratch at QB and they only had 3 or 4 wins on the season.

If we go 3-3 I'll be happy.

I'd have more faith in the Steelers collapsing with Ben if they didn't go 8-8 without him in 2019.  I'd have more faith in the Browns collapsing in 2021 if they didn't do well in 2020 because they made wise personnel and coaching changes that helped them succeed (and they also did a lot to fix their glaring issue in the secondary).

I'd also be happy with 3-3 in the division.  Ideally, we can start to actually win in the AFC North because we are, you know....good?  I guess we could ideally shoot for being like the Patriots in the Tom Brady era where we are awesome but also got to mess around all year because our division is such a joke...but my breath...ain't being held.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How will we do in the North in 2021 - Nately120 - 05-04-2021, 01:41 PM