Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How will we do in the North in 2021
(05-04-2021, 10:11 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: What???

Please tell me you meant the AFC East, and I disagree.  The Jets still suck and Miami has Tua (complete mystery that his team saw not be as effective as Fitzmagic).

The Pats will be competitive, and the Bills are still very rich in talent and have the rookie deal still in place for their QB, but the AFC North has four playoff caliber teams.  Yes, I am including the Bengals in that and folks will say that is a stretch, but I have faith.  

Yes I mean the AFC East my bad. The jets will finish bottom 10 but Saleh is a very good coach and he brought Lafeur with him. Tua will not be asked to do much, he is surrounded by talent,  and Flores will give him a great defense to work with. The Pats are gonna be a playoff team this year and so will the Bills. 

I hate to admit it but I was super high on the Steelerslers before the season began. Problem is Ben is not getting better and they lost core pieces on defense. I see them going around 9-8. We might have to agree to disagree but I am happy to say this is the third toughest division.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How will we do in the North in 2021 - northernbengal - 05-04-2021, 02:18 PM