Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How will we do in the North in 2021
(05-04-2021, 02:24 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: You still put the AFC East ahead of the AFC North?

The Jets are not as good as the Bengals.  Not close.
The Fins are not as good as the steelers.  Not close.
The Pats and Bills would likely trade paint with the Browns and Ratbirds.  

Top to bottom, the AFC North is at least the 2nd best division in football.  I think Seattle is on the decline and who knows what the QB situation will be in SF.  The Cardinals are a perennial .500 team and hardly scaring anyone.  I might even put the AFC North as #1.  

I think the steelers really struggle and the dolphins look better. I like the Pats and the Bills as a duo over the Browns and Ratbirds. I think its close and can go either way. I cannot say you are necessarily wrong and we have a very competitive division.  

It is crazy however, to think we have a better division than the NFC West. Seattle is a playoff team, and are better than the Steelers. I am not sure what to think of the Cardinals and think they will be similar to us. SF finished bottom 12 despite being wrecked by injuries. They were able to get to a SB with Jimmy G, so they are a playoff lock if healthy. Finally, the Rams might be the best team in the league. They have the best defense and Stafford with McVay is gonna make some crazy things happen. Right now they are my Superbowl favorite. I think it will be them and the Colts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How will we do in the North in 2021 - northernbengal - 05-04-2021, 02:37 PM