Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Perhaps Mike Brown isn't so Semi-Retired?
(05-04-2021, 04:21 PM)OSUfan Wrote: You are complaining that they did not draft Sewell and you continue to relate back to the injury to Burrow. Not sure if you watch the team or not but the player that rolled on him was being blocked by the Jordan the OG and the hit from the opposing side came because of the RT. Both of those positions were addressed. So get more confused by your anger with their first round selection.

Having one of the worst offensive lines in football for 4 years in a row can make a person angry.  I don't trust them to draft good late round OL prospects because they do not have a good history doing so.  So the entire draft comes down to Carman in my opinion.  I would love the Carman pick had he just not had back surgery btw.  You all can downplay back injuries all you want but I know quite a bit about it since I experienced it first hand.  I just don't think he will be durable and dependable because of the injury.  He might even make it through this year but I think over 3-4 year period he will miss a significant number of games because of it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perhaps Mike Brown isn't so Semi-Retired? - AtomicBlaze - 05-04-2021, 08:17 PM