Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How will we do in the North in 2021
Having Carman and Spain starting the season at Guard will also help Jonah and Reiff as they won't have liabilities next to them on the line. When we had MJ and Redmond out there at Guard it also dragged down both Tackles as lines play as a unit. With the improvement on both OL and WR (I love Tee Higgins and Boyd but Chase is a beast and his presence means our 3 WR set can't be singled up properly.

As to our division, I think the Stains are the team that may fall simply because Baker Mayfield is not that good a QB. The Browns only got into the playoffs on a fluke and they beat a Stealer team that frankly handed them the game on a platter. Then the Chiefs handled them pretty easily.

The Stealers I know have problems but they seem to find ways to win more often than not. I was kinda surprised when they played like crap in the playoffs like that. So maybe this is their bad year and they rebuild?

The Rats formula is defense and rushing. If you can contain the run and your offense can score points they have real problems when Lamar Jackson has to actually throw with touch. They only got past Tennessee because Tannehill had an awful game (yes the Rat D is good but he was just off in any event). And then Buffalo embarrassed them.

So...I think we could beat any of these teams ESPECIALLY if all the changes on defense to improve run defense pay off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How will we do in the North in 2021 - Joelist - 05-04-2021, 08:54 PM