Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How will we do in the North in 2021
(05-04-2021, 02:37 PM)northernbengal Wrote: I think the steelers really struggle and the dolphins look better. I like the Pats and the Bills as a duo over the Browns and Ratbirds. I think its close and can go either way. I cannot say you are necessarily wrong and we have a very competitive division.  

It is crazy however, to think we have a better division than the NFC West. Seattle is a playoff team, and are better than the Steelers. I am not sure what to think of the Cardinals and think they will be similar to us. SF finished bottom 12 despite being wrecked by injuries. They were able to get to a SB with Jimmy G, so they are a playoff lock if healthy. Finally, the Rams might be the best team in the league. They have the best defense and Stafford with McVay is gonna make some crazy things happen. Right now they are my Superbowl favorite. I think it will be them and the Colts.

Tampa Bay disagrees with this statement... Hilarious

I hear ya about the Cards being about equal to the Bengals, and they both suffer from playing in tough divisions.  It will be really interesting to see how pitt fares against Seattle (at home) and Buffalo (on the road).  Of course, I hope they lose every game.  Browns and Ravens equal to Pats and Bills?  Maybe, based on history, but last year's Pats looked like turds with Cam Newton.  Not sure how much better they will fare should Mac Jones beat him out at some point.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How will we do in the North in 2021 - SHRacerX - 05-05-2021, 08:02 AM