Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How will we do in the North in 2021
(05-04-2021, 08:35 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: I agree that the Browns will be the team to beat.If you haven’t noticed,we’re in a very tough division.I just hope this Carman (second round pick) tears it up.That would be great.Because with an above average OL Burrow will just light it up with the weapons he has.Under these circumstances,that is,with an above average line,I would fill confident in challenging any of these teams in the AFC North.

Even if Carmen turns out, this isnt an above average line.  This line would be average at best.  To be above average you'd have to change out Hopkins with a better center, bring in someone better than Spain and Jonah is going to have to improve and show he can play more than 10 games a season at max.  Reiff is an unknown as well.  Dudes been a dog his hole career but he's going into his mid-30's and with the exception of Whit typically the body declines around 33-34yo in the NFL if not younger.  

We are in a very tough division.  I see 2-4 or 1-5 this year against those teams.  The Ravens wont kick our ass like they have been and we'll be competitive with the Browns.  Steelers until they decline I don't buy it.  They always seem to come out out on top.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How will we do in the North in 2021 - TJ528 - 05-05-2021, 08:52 AM